Tuesday, October 17, 2006

TDSS in Old Sac' - Part II

Continuing with TDSS's trip to Sacramento:

TDSS is nothing if not a history buff, enjoying the covered wagon relics from the old gold rush days:



Never one to miss a photo op with a trio of monkeys:



This little maid getup looks great on TDSS:



In the Wells Fargo History Museum:



In honor of the upcoming holidays, TDSS finds Jack:



A farewell picnic:





And off to the next stop in TDSS World Tour: Idaho --- Wait a minute, Mr. Postman!

8 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent photos!

The one with the monkeys made me laugh out loud. Ha!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to tell you, I got some funny looks while I was bopping around with TDSS!

I had tons of fun, though!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger loretta said...

Sorry it took so long. I had some problems uploading so many photos on this blogspot thing.

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, Nadine! The monkeys were a scream. I loved seeing your part of the country.

I'll bet there were some "looks". That's half the fun!

Thanks for hosting this leg of the TDSS tour.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger CountryGirl said...

Loving it! Great job--I love old Sacramento too.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Ronni said...

I want those monkeys!

Good job, Nadine! What fun!

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job!

I can't wait for my turn to host the big traveler TDSS. IIRC, after Idaho, I am second, right?

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Danny Vice said...

loretta, I searched high and low for your email address and couldn't find it. Would you please email me? I have a request for you

dannyvice@hotmail-dot-com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home